Sometimes it’s hard to find the right words, especially when you’re writing out birthday wishes for mother or happy birthday mom. You want to express yourself in a heartfelt way without being too sappy. Or maybe you just want to make your cool mom laugh. Either way, you can put a smile on her face with words that reflect the kind of relationship you share. In this collection, you’ll find original sentiments applicable to biological mothers,
adoptive moms, step-moms, mothers-in-law, grandmothers or any woman who plays a special role in your life
Birthday Wishes for Mom:
1 Most people think love is a four-letter word, but to me, it only has three letters: M-O-M Happy birthday, Mom!
2. You’re the best mom any kid could hope for.!!
3. I can’t thank you enough for all the wonderful things you’ve done for me over the years. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
4. Mom. Happy Birthday! to a mom who’s also a great friend. You are the best!
5. I love my mom THIS MUCH! Mom. Happy Birthday!!
6. Every time I need you, you’re always there. Thanks for being the kind of mom I can always count on!
7. I hope this Day reminds you how important you are to everybody in your life, and most especially to me.
8. This is a day to celebrate YOU, so get out there and do all the things you love to do. Happy birthday, mummy.
9. For all your thoughtfulness, I send this card with my fondest appreciation.
10.Hope you have a wonderful Happy Birthday my mummy! Sorry, I can’t be there, but you’ll be in my thoughts all day long.
11. I can’t thank you enough for blessing my life with beauty. happy birthday for mom
I love you, Mom!
12. will always be a special event in our family because you are so special to all of us. Enjoy your day!
13. You’re an amazing mom! Just thought I’d remind you, in case you’d forgotten. unforgettable birthday my mom!
14. I hope this Mother Birthday Day is just like you: full of love and sweetness and kindness and care.
15. Where would we be if it wasn’t for our mothers? I don’t know about the rest of the world, but I’d be lost without you.
16. For me, Mother’s Day is every day… because you are always there for me. I love you, Mom!
17.Thanks for every little thoughtful thing you do. I’m so lucky to have a mom like you! happy birthday.
18. May this Happy birthday, Mom fill your heart with the joys of spring.
19.No matter what each day brings, I smile because you’re in it.
20. This Happy birthday, Mom, I wish you every joy in the world!
Birthday Messages for Mom:
1 Some people are lucky in life. They’ve got health and wealth and laughter and love. But you know why I’m lucky? Because
I’ve got you as a mom. You’re the best
2. If there’s one thing I can count on, it’s that every time I pick up the phone, you’ll be there on the other end. Thanks for al-
ways listening when I need to talk. Happy birthday to a mom
3. You’ve never been shy about telling the world you’re proud to be my mom. I want you to know I’m every bit as proud to call myself your child. Mom. Happy Birthday!
4. Sometimes it’s like you know what I need even before I do. I know I often resist what’s best for me, but it’s reassuring to know there’s someone in the world who always has my best interests at heart. Happy birthday to my mom
5. I love you for all the times I needed you and you were there. I love you for all the times I needed space and you let me achieve my goals on my own. Thanks for supporting me and thank you for letting me fly.
6. I know we haven’t been on the best of terms lately, but that doesn’t mean I love you any less. I’ll always be your kid and you’ll always be my mom. Happy birthday, mom.
7. Remember when I was a teenager and we were constantly ripping each other’s heads off? Did you ever think, back then,
that we’d end up being so close now? I sure didn’t, but I’m so thankful life worked out this way.
8. For all the times I never say it and all the times you so de-
served it, I love you, Mom. What would I do without you in my life? Happy birthday, mom.
9. It’s no coincidence that Birthday Mom falls at a time of year when the buds of May are blossoming. Those fresh blooms never fail to remind me of the love our family shares. I hope you have a truly wonderful Birthday Mom!
10. If everyone had a mother like you, the world would be a better place.
11. When you laugh, you make the world such a bright place.
mom happy birthday y to the best mom in the world!
12. There are no words to express the wonders you have brought into my life. I can only hope to be half the person you are. Thank you for always being there. happy birthday to mommy
13. Do you know how much I appreciate everything you give me throughout the year? Well, today it’s my turn to give back.
Don’t be afraid to put me to work. Whatever you want to do, I’ll get right on it. mom happy birthday!
14. Here’s wishing you a day that brings not only relaxation, but joy, laughter, and togetherness. This day is all yours! happy birthday to mommy
15. You devote so much of your time and energy to caring for your family. Today is YOUR day. Enjoy it! You deserve a little relaxation.
16. With every year that passes, you become an even more important part of my life. Nobody could ever replace you,
Mom. mom happy birthday
17. Being the only parent in the house made it extra hard on you, but that never stopped you from rising to the occasion and being the best parent a person could have. mom happy birthday.
18 .Mother, ??, Madre, Majka, Mor, Móðir, Mam, Moeder.
No matter what word you use, it still means love. happy birthday to mommy!
19. Your smile lights the days, your words lift my spirits and your love moves my life. mom happy birthday to the most wonderful person in the world.
20. I learned the meaning of happiness from you. You’ve been such a great teacher and an unbelievable Mom. mom happy birthday!
21. You watched over us during the hard times, the lean times and the sad times, and you made them all seem a little bit brighter. mom happy birthday to a mom who does the impossible all the time.
22.No matter where I go and what I do, you are always there with me. Mom, your love makes me complete and I only wish I could show you how much it means. mom happy birthday
23. Now that I’m a mom too, I know how hard it is to smile all the time, but you always did it so naturally. You’re a model for all moms. mom happy birthday!
24. Whenever I need a hug, I only have to think of you. You’re the best and you make my days shine.!
25. I’ve got so little to give to someone who has given me so much. Big Hug! Big Kiss! Lots of Love! Mom happy birthday
26. Moms make every day happy for everyone else, but my
Birthday Mom! wish is a happy day that’s all yours. You de-
27. You’re the person who taught me to look for the good in everyone. That’s what a great mother gives the world. Happy birthday, mummy.
28. Mothers are all special people, but you stand high above the crowd. I love you so much!
29. A mother’s kindness is a seed that blossoms in the garden of her children’s hearts. Thank you for teaching me caring,
sharing and love. mom happy birthday
30. If I could trade places with you, I would try to take on all the things you so unselfishly do, but I doubt I could keep up.
I’m not perfect. You are. I love you, mom. mom happy birthday!
31. I don’t say it enough, but I love you. Thanks for all everything you so unselfishly do for me. You deserve more than just one day’s celebration. mom happy birthday
32. On this day devoted to you, I hope all the love you’ve shared comes back to you tenfold. mom happy birthday!
33. I have a wonderful life, and I owe it all to you. You’ve provided my foundation and the roof over my head. Thank you for everything. mom happy birthday!
34. I don’t know what I would do without, Mom. You’ve made even the most challenging moments of my life a little bit easier. Thank you and mom a happy birthday!
35. You taught me to care about others by caring for others yourself. You taught me generosity by sharing everything you have. And you taught me to be a good mother by setting a wonderful example when I was young. Thank you for the many gifts you’ve given me over the years. happy birthday to mommy
36. Even though we can’t see each other as often as we’d like, I
want to wish you a glorious mom happy birthday.
37. May your heart be filled with every joy you’ve brought me throughout my life. mom happy birthday!
38. There are no words to describe a mother like you. I don’t know how so much love, compassion, sacrifice, warmth, joy, energy, and life could be wrapped up in one person. But there you are. mom happy birthday!
39. There’s no such thing as a perfect parent. I know you some-
times wonder if you should have done things differently or been a “better mom,” but I want you to know you did just fine raising me. Holding grudges would only hurt the relationship we’re establishing now. I am glad to have you in my life, Mom.
40. There’s nothing more special than the love between a moth-
er and a child. No one else in this world has ever been there for me way you have. Heartfelt Thanks and happy birthday to mommy!
41. We haven’t been able to see each other much lately, but I
think we both know that circumstances beyond our control are keeping us apart. If I had one wish, it would be to spend mom happy birthday together. I love you and I miss you, Mom.
42. It wasn’t until I became a parent that I realized how many sacrifices you made for me when I was young. Sorry if I
didn’t realize it at the time, but I want you to know I get it now. Thank you! happy birthday to mommy
happy birthday quotes for mom
1 Remember when I was a kid? Yeah, me neither. That was a
million years ago. Man, are we getting old. Anyway, Happy Mother’s Day!
2.I don’t want to get all sappy on you, Mom. That’s just not who we are. Instead, I’ll thank you for everything you do while I madly raid your refrigerator. You weren’t going to eat this cheese, were you?
3. Some people don’t understand why I still live at home, but if they had a mom as amazing as you, they’d all live at home too. I will always be your loving and eternally grateful free-
6. Mother’s Day is the perfect opportunity to treat yourself to something scrumptious. Have some chocolate. Have some cake. Treat yourself to everything yummy. It’s your day. Enjoy it!
9. They say I’ve got a face only a mother could love. Well,
you’ve loved this adorable mug through thick and thin, and I
want you to know that the feeling is mutual. Thanks for being there, Mom!
11. I thought about treating us to a mani-pedi, then I thought about treating us to a man… and from there it just got weird. Anyway, happy birthday quotes mom. And may we never speak of this awkward card again.
12. The term “World’s Greatest Mom” gets bandied about a lot these days, but everybody around here knows the title is yours. Have a good one—you deserve it!
13. Growing up, all my friends were so jealous of me because I
had the cool mom. What they didn’t know is that I was always envious of you. You are too cool for school!
14. You are the most important person in the world to me… and not just because you’re letting me live in your house rent-
free! (You’re a pretty great mom.)
17.Warmth + Understanding + Sacrifice + Love = Mom. See?
I told you I did my math homework.
you can see also: 100 Father’s Day Wishes for Greeting Cards