Author and financial educator
In his new book, Bonfire of the Sanities: Reset Your Retirement Portfolio for Today’s Financial Lunacy (
- Identify the best paths to help secure financial security in today’s chaotic landscape.
- Implement tools and strategies to help protect you from the next major market shakeup.
- Maintain more control over how, and how well, your money is working for you.
- Find financial professionals truly qualified to help you invest and manage your money successfully amid today’s challenges.
Those nearing and entering retirement in the 1980s and 1990s had one of the best bull markets in history working for them. The game has changed dramatically since then, but you can still win it – and
“Here at last is a book that pulls no punches in addressing the ‘lunacy’ rampant in today’s media and financial planning industry, and how it derails the retirement dreams of so many misinformed investors.”
– David J. Scranton CFA®, CFP®, ChFC, CLU
Founder, Sound Income Group
About the Author: David Wright (ChFC, CLU) has been helping families, businesses, and individuals achieve their financial goals for 36 years. He is president and owner of
Bonfire of the Sanities: Reset Your Retirement Portfolio for Today’s Financial Lunacy (
Fee-based financial planning and Investment Advisory Services are offered by Sound Income Strategies, LLC an SEC Registered Investment Advisory firm. Wright Financial Group, LLC and Sound Income Strategies LLC are not associated entities. Wright Financial Group, LLC is a franchisee of Retirement Income Source. Retirement Income Source and Sound Income Strategies LLC are associated entities.
Sound Income Group
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/upcoming-book-provides-everyday-investors-with-a-play-by-play-on-how-to-survive-and-even-thrive-in-todays-increasingly-chaotic-markets-301982847.html